Collector Quality" Pinball Machine from TreasureCove!!
Display is nice and bright.
This pinball machine is second only to Medieval Madness in
the fun and collectibility department! And it's rare to see one this nice up
for auction on eBay. Usually these are long gone before the last coat of wax is
dry. This game has received the complete restoration treatment, and has been
brought back to as close to new condition as humanly possible, and then some!
We've completely restored everything, from cabinet graphics decals to the
electronics & mechanics.
Check out the photos -- we think you'll agree ....
THIS IS ONE MIGHTY FINE
Superb Collector Condition, inside and out! Playfield is bright and glossy! All ramps &
plastic troughs are crystal clear - beautiful! The playfield was completely
stripped down for machine buffing and polish. New rubbers and ALL
bulbs were changed. We also cleaned the underside of the playfield to
perfection as well!! The finishing touch is a new set of 'high
quality' Cabinet & Backbox decals which makes this Indiana Jones Pinball
Machine look AS NEW! The DotMatrix display is also Clear and Bright with no
streaks! Game shows no errors and plays exceptionally fast! Both flippers have
been rebuilt as well. Machine includes a new set of pinballs, manual,
locks & keys. This game has the following new parts/modifications:
1) New Cabinet Decal set from
2) NOS playfield plastics set installed (all except for 2 pieces)
3) New Pop Bumper Caps & yellow star posts.
4) Working Biplane propeller assembly.
5) 'Start Mode' light.
6) Additional 'IDOL Flasher' light.
7) Lost Plastic installed (backboard cover)
8) Lost Plastic Lighting Kit.
9) Backbox Jackpot Lighting Kit.
10) Custom Topper with Skull Flashers. (Skulls are from the Disneyland Indiana
11) New Brass-Plated Legs w/ leg protectors.
12) New Brass-PLated Side Rails.
13) Brass-Plated Lockdown Bar from RnrPinball.
14) New Coin Door.
15) Detailed Gun Shooter.
16) All Metal ball guides & ramps regrained or polished to a high gloss chrome
17) Indiana Jones figures & motorcycle. (from Disneyland Indiana Jones
18) Flippers re-built with links, plunger assy, sleeves & stops.
19) Poly washers installed on posts & under slingshots to prevent plastic
20) New AC Line Cord, Cabinet glides & Backbox latch.
This game looks and plays AS-NEW, ... it's absolutely
NOS playfield plastics set installed.
Gun Shooter was detailed nicely. Notice 'fit &
trim' of cabinet decals -
perfect, with no imperfections, marks, bubbling or lifting. Also notice that
of backbox were filled, sanded & painted to a high gloss finish.
Even the lockdown bracket was restored and painted
with gold metallic
& new decals applied. Cabinet edge also filled, sanded & painted to a high
A Collector's Delight!! ... A Stunningly
Fun TOP TEN Game!!
Propeller motor assembly installed from
Pinball Universe. The propeller was custom made so as to
look more like a typical propeller for this type of plane. BiPlane completely
repainted. Notice poly-plastic
washers installed on posts to protect jackpot plastic. Also, all metal polished
to high-gloss chrome finish.
Slingshot plastics have Indy Figures mounted.
Extra plain slingshot set included with sale.
Custom Topper made which includes Skulls (from
Disneyland Indiana Jones shop), Bamboo & Indiana Jones figure
with whip & sword. Skulls have Flashers installed that flash "red" whenever a
ball is shot & during game play!
Easily removed if not desired.
Playfield really Shines!!!!
"Let's GO, JUNIOR!"
Detailed Motorcycle w/ Indy and his dad!! mounted
on clear poly plastic.
New Target decals!
Another view of modified Biplane -- NICE!
All metal refinished/polished to a high gloss shine!
This machine is SUPER CLEAN Everywhere!!!
Even the cabinet bolts were painted gold
New coin door. Leg protectors also
included!! Again, notice gold metallic bolt heads.
Lockdown bar is not new, but re-plated by RnrPinball.
Even the Cabinet rear was cleaned, sanded &
repainted w/ new furniture glides & Ac Line Cord.
PHOTOS TAKEN DURING THE RESTORATION PROCESS: